Wedding Venue | White Crest Farm | Carrollton, GA

MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED!
I am so excited to be apart of this wonderful journey with such an amazing person. Just a little back story about Eren (Bride) and I
, we have been friends since first grade, so around 5 or 6 years old. We have been close ever since, so witnessing her getting engaged and touring venues have been so heartwarming to me. It's almost like the feeling you get when you see your child or someone very near to heart accomplish a huge goal and you can't be anything but excited for them. That's the feeling I have now.


I tagged along with Eren, her mom, and Ivan (Groom)
to view this beautiful venue and I took it upon myself to take some pictures so that she can always have this memory to look back on weather she decides to choose this venue or not.


 The Grooms room is no where near the size of the Bridal Suite. In this picture I was standing with my back to the corner so that you could get a feel of how small the space was. The bride is the most important anyways, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment