Baby's First Christmas Tree

Tis the season to be jolly.

I love when Christmas season comes around at the end of the year. Everyone is jolly, full of joy, and are always willing to give a helpful hand.

This year, purchasing a real Christmas tree was a big deal to my husband and I
. We welcomed our beautiful daughter Madilynn to the world in January 2016. This will be her very first Christmas, so of course being first time parents, we wanted to make this time of year very special and memorable to Madilynn.

My mom (GiGi) purchased an angel ornament for Madilynn's first Christmas. She has decided to create a tradition to buy Madilynn an ornament every year until she is 18 years old. I can only imagine how our tree will look 18 years from now with tons of ornaments of different shapes, sizes, and meanings.









No comments:

Post a Comment